HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW BEFORE SELLING YOUR CAR
What will I need to sell my car?
- 1. A valid driver’s license
- 2. Your vehicle title if you do not have a lien
- 3. If you have a lien: we need the name of your lien holder, account #, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- 4. All keys and remote fobs for the vehicle you are selling
- 5. Your payment in cash or a cashier’s check for the balance due on your loan if you are “upside down”.
Do I need to make arrangements for transportation when we complete the purchase?
Yes. We also have a independent transportation company that can assist you in transportation to your home or office at very competitive rates.
Can I remove any accessories installed in my vehicle prior to selling it?
Yes. If we have both agreed to it in writing you can remove your car accessories.
Can I sell my car to you with an out-of-state title?
Yes you can.
Can I sell my car if there is current damage and a pending insurance check for repairs?
Yes. It may benefit you if we buy your car “As Is” and you keep the insurance check.
Can I sell my car if there are two names on the title?
Yes you can, as long as both persons named on the title can provide a valid Drivers License proving their identity.